Thursday 10 April 2014

Date With Bestfriends

How you do feel when you spend your day well with your bestfriends?

 For me I can't describe because it's always BEYOND THE AWESOMENESS! So today we actually stayed back to complete our arts scrapbook but then we went to parade for lunch. Then by the time we finished lunch it was about 2.45 p.m and we left less then an hour but then after everything we decided to go for windows shopping and we were laughing almost the whole time for stupid stuff I could say. The way they laughed was even funnier then the things they laughed at. We three laughed until our tummy was in pain. LOLOL. Time passes so fast while we're enjoying. When the time we wanted to go back to school there was a heavy downpour. The three of us first decided to run back then the Miss Chong said you all crazy arh? So heavy rain want to ran back?! Then we decided to buy a umbrella and then we changed over mind and thought of a raincoat because it was quite cheap. We ran under the rain because the raincoat was quite complicated to wear it on. But Chong and me cover our head only. I didn'nt use my raincoat because it was so much funnier and sweeter with two people under one raincoat. I snatch hers so she could get wet. Then we laugh and ran together. But Rebekah was alone with the file covering her head and holding our bottles! So lonely right? HAHAHAHA! The three of us was totally wet. But it's so far the best memory of us! Had lots lots of fun today! ehehehehehhe! :)


Signing off to complete my homeworks and to have my dinner.
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed your day as much as I've enjoyed mine! ^~^

No comments:

Post a Comment