Monday 31 March 2014

Carl's Jr @ MidValley

This post was in my draft for like 1 week plus? I guessss.... Anyway I skipped school because of some monthly crap! Extra one day holiday for me! Yeayy! So when to mid valley for shopping during the holidays, we suppose to eat burgerlab but ended up in Carl's Jr. Anyway the burgers here was not bad I would say. Pictures timeeeeeeee! :D

Me (hiding), Alvin (my boyfriend), Dylan Khiew (JOKERR!)


Take 2

Take 3.





Isn't the start cutee? ^~^

Our burgerrsss!

Super Star With Chesse. 

Looks like there's lots of vege in my burger! Ewww. T.T

Yummy! Without vege looks more nicer right! Omg I craving for it now! TT

Special Promo.



Double Western.

This is looking so good with my all time favorite bacon inside. I'll be ordering this next time. *mouthwatering*

Friess



Thank you for reading! Have a nice day. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment