Saturday 11 January 2014

New Year Resolution 2014

I know I'm pretty late for posting my New Year Resolution now. But it's still a Fresh Start people!

Nothing is too late if you put your effort to achieve something you aim!


New year resolutions. 

1. Get good result in my O-levels exam.
2. Be happy.
3. Lose weight.
4. Save money.
5. Go for trip with love one.
6. Get my gadgets wishlist complete.
7. Spend generously
8. Updating blog regurlarly.
9. Achieve all the resolutions I made.

Any way those are my goals for this year 2014. It's not really easy for me. But I have the confidience that I'm ready to achieve it in the year twenty-fourteen. 

This year, I want to be as happy as I can be, be grateful of what I have and have a postive mindset towards everything. 

What's your new year resolution. Comment and tell me yours. 

Thank you for reading! 
All the best in your new year resolutions my lovely readers! 





No comments:

Post a Comment