Thursday 9 January 2014

42 foodies

Last Sunday on the 5th January 2014, my boyfriend and I when to try out this restaurant. Its been long since they opened I guess. But only got the time to go there that day yea. So I was suppose to update my blog last week but I was too busy with homeworks and now I'm still working on with 2 drafts post.

This restaurant was not that bad and the food I order was nice! Want to know what my boyfriend and I ate? Scroll down and you will know! :)






The decoration was also not so bad.







Weird smile. :/

My boyfriend's drink, Hot Chocolate with Marshamallow.

The floral pillow there are SO PRETTY! I'm currently so in love with floral stuff. 



My Grilled Lamb. The black pepper sause was so unique. Love it alot. 

Boyfriend ordered 42 pizza with egg, ham and pepperoni. 



No comments:

Post a Comment