Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas 2013

Christmas is around the corner again after a year! I have a christmas outfit these year from an insta shop! The material of the dress is super smooth and comfy! Felt in love with the material. Wanna get yourself a dress too? Read more to found out where to buy! 








A pimple scar on my nose? :O btw I love my hair colour here its looks like dye but fyi I didn't dye my virgin hair before.



SPOT MY DIMPLESSSS! 















MINNIE SANTARINA?











The CHRISTMAS DRESS!

My lips looks nice here. :X


Looking good with spec?
























BYE READERS! Stay tuned for my coming blogpost about my floral crown! 

Christmas dress from littleparis_my

MERRY CHRISTMAS to my dear readers! Comment what you think about this blogpost! :)
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment