Monday 30 December 2013

Starbucks Drive-Thru, Sunway Tambun

It's been awhile since my last blogpost. Today will be blogging about the first Starbucks Drive-Thru in Ipoh! Like finally! They started brewing on 22 December 2013, my anniversary!! Nothing so special about starbucks drive-thru actually.




 Forest Trio. Looks nice but taste weird for me but my baby likes it a lot. Weird baby. 



All time favourite, Signature Hot Chocolate! ;)

The lansi face! SO CUTEEEEE!



Picture with baby boy. My face is so chubby. I want to lose weight on my cheeks! :(



The surrounding, looks so nice!



They started the Starbucks Drive-Thru Sunway on my anniversary! So luckyyyy! 

Thank you for reading, love you all my dear readers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, do you know the contact number for Starbucks in Sunway Tambun?

    ReplyDelete