Thursday 14 November 2013

Neon Coloured Bags

On Tuesday I bought these transparent bag. It can be use as a sling bag and a bag pack. Its not very expensive. A friendly telling, not all branded things are nice and not all non-branded things are not nice. I normally buy what I think is nice for me branded or non-braded I don't really care. So I bought these three for almost RM80. I bought neon yellow, orange and green. 


The podka-dots pouch inside the bag can be taken out. 


My neon green bag! I LOVE ITTT!


Neon Yellow.


Neon Orange. Actually I bought these about a month ago but the string suddenly came out and I not yet take it for a repair. Gonna take it for a repair soon. 


SHOWING OFF MY NEON COLOURED BAGS!





Thank you all for reading! Remember to press the follow button on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment