Saturday 16 November 2013

Hong Kong Part 1

Last year long term holidays I went to Hong Kong with my family. But my boyfriend could'nt make it cause he was having his SPM which is equivalent to O levels. These is just my Hong Kong Part 1. Stay tuned for part 2, 3 and more. 

As you can see I look so emo here because my boyfriend could'nt follow me for these holiday :( . I depart from LCCT at 5 something. These was one of the picture I look before depart to Hong Kong.


When I was in he plane. These was taken about 7 something in the morning. Was too bored in the plane and decided to snap some pictures. 




Reached Hong Kong airport. It was effing big. Bigger then KLIA and LCCT. Was damn awesome. Hong Kong toilets are the best.


Victoria Habour at night. Had dinner in the cruise. Was feeling very emo because they played love song and my love was'nt there. :(


 Dinner in the cruise. Its was damn delicious. Going to come back here and eat next time with my LOVEE! 


Bad photos quality. It can't be seen clearly. Because I zoomed the camera to snap these picture. 


Colourful building.




The tallest building in Hong Kong. At least this photo quality is better then the previous one.


Stay tuned for part 2! Remember to follow my blog for more intresting blog post!
Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment