Saturday 16 November 2013

Hong Kong Part 2

The next day, I when Ocean Park. Do you know that Ocean Park Hong Kong is commonly known as Ocean Park, is a marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement park, situated in Wong Chuk Hang and Nam Long Shan in the Southern District of Hong Kong.

This was the entry card.


Main Entrence of Ocean Park. 


Water fountain in the morning. But if you see these at night it is awesome. As you scroll down you will get the see the pictures of these water fountain in the night. I have a video too but it took so long to load so I will upload it in youtube when I have time. 


The cutest panda bun I ever seen. EFFING CUTEEE! 


Free Haagen-Dazs for every lunch set you order! 


The Panda Kingdom Shop. These shop sell every single thing about panda. Panda wallet, shirt, jacket, bag and etc.


Hong Kong olden days bus. 


Telephone boof.


Old Hong Kong.





To go up to the theme park you need to seat these cable car.


The view when I was in the cable-car.Its was scary cause the sea is just below me and I feel that I'm going to die. 


Before reaching the top. I saw the amusement park. I set the roller coaster. It scared the hell out of me. SERIOUSLY.


 View when I reached the top.


The Water Fountain at night.

My Hong Kong Part 2, stay tuned for part 3! 
Follow me on dayre for more blog update via moble.

Dayre : dayre.me/davinachooxuwey
Instagram : davinachoo
Twitter : @davinachoo

Follow me on twitter, insta and blog and like my Facebook Page. LOVE YA!

Thank you all for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment