Sunday 17 November 2013

Hong Kong Part 4 - Disneyland

On the fourth day, I went to Hong Kong Disneyland. MUAHAHAHAHA! Hong Kong Disneyland is located on reclaimed land in Penny's Bay, Lantau Island. It is the first theme park located inside the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort and is owned and managed by the Hong Kong International Theme Parks. It is, together with Ocean Park Hong Kong, one of the two large theme parks in Hong Kong Disneyland opened to visitors on 12 September 2005.

The park consists of seven themed areas : Main Street, U.S.A, Fanstasyland, Adventureland, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, and Toystory land.


The MRT From Sunny Bay to Hong Kong Disneyland. It is more speacial then other MRT because the windows are Mickey Mouse shape.


Disneyland Entrence!







Tallest Christmas tree I ever seen.


Taxi Cab in Disneyland. 


Castle.


Performence.


First Stop, Tarzan House.


Need to seat these raft to go to Tarzan's House.


There's a baby inside and it will cry.





Tomorrowland! 


Toy Story! 


Princess Cinderella.


Princess Aurora.


Princess Bella, Snow White, and Cinderella.


The Parade.


Tinker Bell.






Toy Story.


The Banquet outdoor.


Royal Banquet Hall.


Dim-sum


This set of food was seriously terrible. BLUEKKK!


Pluto.





Goofy and ME! :D


POOH! SO CUUUTEEE!




MINNIE MOUSEE!


Night view of Hong Kong Disneyland. I LOVE THE NIGHT VIEW!






Princess Bella. I didn't have the change to take pictures with her because by the time I when there taking picture time just ended. But at least I still took a picture of her. HAHAHA. I secretly took this picture. Shhhh.




SO NICE LA THIS WANTT!


SHOPS!


Is I'm not mistaken this is the U.S.A street.


Mickey Shape Mistletoe! 




Another Christmas Tree but its not as tall as the previous Tallest Christmas Tree. But it still pretty anyway. Christmas is always the best season.


Centennial Hall! 


A lame video I took because I got nothing to do while waiting for the fireworks.




Before we depart for Kuala Lumpur we ate these big big pizza. The pizza was like bigger then the pizza I usually eat. Not that nice somemore. Ewwww. Btw these was my dinner.


And my breakfast of the day is this. Not bad. 


These will be the closing of my Hong Kong Trip blogpost. In these one week there are some places I didnt take picture because I was busy shopping. If I get a change to go there again I will surely go with my boyfriend of course. Without him my holiday won't be awesome. HAHAHA. I still have other holiday trip pictures that I have but I'm lazy to post now, perhaps next time I'll post. Follow my blog yaa! Love yaaaa.

Thank you all for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment