Friday 14 March 2014

Burger Camp @ Greentown, Ipoh

This was in my draft for like 3 weeks. Oh god. Finally posting it today. Went to burger camp due to my boyfriend birthday. He and his friends and the awkward me! :O I was not actually the only girl there but I wasn't close with them so yeahh. Tooked pictures of the burger and I don't think so I can remember the names of some burgers. But it's freakkingggg DELICIOUS. I bet you will be mouthwatering when you see those pictures. Because I'm feeling so hunggrrrayyy when I blog this. >.<








My boyfriend and I ordered those that are recommended!

Eggalicious (Chicken) extra bacon. Yummmyyy! I'm feeling super hungry now. ughhhh!

Pearl Har-bur extra bacon. 



At burger camp, they use only 100% Australian Beef for their Beef patties, seasoned and prepare in their kitchen, finished on a charbroiler, ensuring that oozing smokey goodness! And yes, they serve chicken as well! To ensure that they do no add any offals into their Chicken Burgers, they decided to serve de-boned chicken fillet instead of minced up chicken, grilled on a charbroiler and maintaining that juicness in the meat! No pork and no alcoholic drinks are served here at Burger Camp.

I personally think burger camp is a cool hangout place with awesome burger! (:



Burger Camp

  • Address : 20, Persiaran Greentown 6, Pusat Perdagangan Greentown,
  •                30450 Ipoh, Perak
  • Phone : 016-5312958
  • Email : burgercampmalaysia@gmail.com
  • Operating Hours : (Tuesday to Sunday) 
  •                             Lunch Session : 12 pm till 3 pm
  •                             Dinner Session : 6pm till 10 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment