Thursday 5 December 2013

Dinner at Mokuren

Last Sunday, before my boyfriend when back we when for a dinner with his family because it was his father's birthday. So we when to MOKUREN. I'm a person who dont really like Japanese Food actually because when I eat the salmon there's this discussing smell after I swallow it. Ewww.


Tomato Jyako Salad.

Tamago.

Salmon Sashimi.

Volcano Roll

Nabeyaki Udon.

Garlic Fried Rice.

King Prawn Roll.

Gindara Teriyaki.

Salmon Terriyaki.

Caribbean Roll.

Gyokai No Misoshiru.

Gindara Yudofu.

Somehow I got to admit the food at mokuren was nice!

And to all people who are reading this, I will try to update more ASAP. But if I did'nt update here you can find me on my Instagram @davinachoo and Dayre @davinachoo and Facebook Page.

Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment