Friday 8 November 2013

Haagen-Dazs with ❤

I wanted to update these on tuesday but then my internet was down so i could'nt update. It look me about an hour to update these today. On Monday baby and me when to Haagen-Dazs. We ordered flower blossom these time. Flower Blossom consist of a crunchy waffle basket cuddles a harmony of six Haagen-Dazs - Strawberry, Cookies and Cream, Salted Caramel Tuffle, Green Tea, Belgium Chocolate, Chocolate Hazelnut. 
USSSS! 

Front Cover Of The Menu.

Haagen-Dazs

FLOWER BLOSSOM. 

It's so so sweet. Its sweetest sweet tooth I ever taste. 
 \


Just try out my photography skill. Profesional photographer.EHEHE.





You should try these or other sweet tooth in Haagen-Dazs is awesome. The 7 heaven looks so attractive to me and you should try that too. More updates to go just follow my blog for more updates notification.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment