Wednesday 4 March 2015

TWT Cafe @ Ipoh

Hello! I'm back after so many months! Still have a few blogpost in my draft, so dont worry I'll work on in asap! BTW, happy new year and happy chinese new year. Although I wished quite late but nevermind hor. :P 

Had a last minute plan with Nicole. After driving for quite some time we finally reach our destination. We planned to tried out these new cafe. The food was quite good leh! And now the pictures will do the talking now. 

THIS PLACE IS NOT A BAD CHOICE AT ALL!

My date of the day. ;)

Having some lovey-dovey time with my girl, Nicole.

Mogambo (rm13)
Organic South Afican Bush Tea with Passion Fruit & Apple.
Holy mama, THE TEA IS AMAZING! The scent of passion fruit was super good! 

This tiny glassy tea cup is the CUTEST thing there. Awwww! SHO CUTEEE!

Carbonara (rm22)
Bacon, Parmesan Cheese, Cream with Garlic, Onion, Olive Oil, topped with Green Pea & Egg. 






Mushroom Ragout Tart (rm15)
Five mini tart filled with Mushroom Ragout, baked with Parmesan & Mozzarella Cheese, served with Mix Salad. 

The cafe's surronding was quite good, I would say. The peaceful and tranquil ambiance.

A little cozy corner for you to have your meal and chat with your friends comfortably.

And yea ending my blogpost with this this fake candid. 

TWT Cafe
30, Jalan Medan Ipoh 1D, Medan Bestari Ipoh, Perak
Tel: 05-5417176
Business hours : 11.30am to 10.30pm daily.
Website : https://www.facebook.com/twt.teacafe/timeline







No comments:

Post a Comment